Sunday 30 July 2017

Review: Natura Siberica Tsar Mulberry Reviving Body Scrub


Hi loves! I have been loving using Natura Siberica Tsar Mulberry Reviving Body Scrub (370ml, €8.91). The scrub comes in a big jar and I have to scoop out the product.


The formula of it is thick and it contains natural ingredients. Its with Mulberry, which is rich in organic acids, vitamin C and also B, PP, A, K and E. It fits for all skin types and the formula is nourishing. 

I apply it on wet skin and massage it in. It feels creamy and has little beads in it, which provides the exfoliation to the skin. It smells like sweet berries and I love using it almost every time I take shower. It leaves my skin smooth and hydrated. I have dry skin on my body and I really love formulas like this which hydrated and leave my skin soft and smooth.



I'm so happy I picked it up as its one of the most hydrating scrubs I have tried so far. I like also one from Body Shop, which is also really hydrating. If you are interested in the Natura Siberica Tsar Mulberry Reviving Body Scrub, you can find it here.


Hope you will have wonderful week and I'll see you in my next post.


 Thanks for reading! xo's

4 comments:

  1. I love a good scrub and this one sounds absolutely amazing! Exfoliating the body is so important for smooth skin - loving the look of this! xx
    Marina x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really nice and I love how yummy it smells ;)

      Delete
  2. The Body Shop has had a great scrub for yeeeeeears. I love it and you're right, it's so hydrating!

    🔮 http://gymbagsandjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. their scrubs have been my long time faves x

      Delete