Sunday 20 August 2017

Review: Ontic Minerals Flawless Mineral Foundation | F04 Stories from the Ivory Coast


Hi loves! I have given a chance to a mineral foundation and I didn't think I would ever do that. I'm through and through liquid foundation kind of girl. I have been testing out Ontic Minerals Flawless Mineral Foundation in shade F04 Stories from the Ivory Coast (8g, 26.95 EUR).


The mineral foundation comes in a jar and has sifter in it, which doesn't let the powder come out. The formula is all natural and doesn't contain any bad ingredients like talc. The brand is also cruelty free and you can check the blog for other review on their products.

The shade F04 Stories from the Ivory Coast is perfect for my skin tone. Its light shade with yellow undertones. I have been using it with my Manna Kadar primer (review) and then apply the foundation with kabuki brush. I just buff it into the skin and it feels light weight on skin. I didn't expect to get a full coverage with it, but it did surprise me and gave me a good coverage. I always set it with a light weight loose powder for silky smooth finish.



I'm with oily skin type and I do get oily with this foundation, but only in the T-zone. I usually blot the skin and if there is any cakying I'll just blend it with a kabuki brush and its like new. I like how long lasting the coverage is and its easy to fix when it gets cakey.

I usually don't apply it under the eye area, because it dries it out. I just apply my concealer and then go in with setting powder. After that I apply my mineral foundation. Down below you can see the demo how it applies and looks after application.



Overall I like this foundation and I think it will work better for me when the months get colder. It did grab on to dry patches (like dried up acne) a little bit and it was only noticeable when I looked really closely. 

If you are interested in it and based in Estonia you can check it out here.


Do you like mineral makeup?


Thanks for reading! xo's

2 comments:

  1. I have just started using mineral powder as makeup and have been loving it! Doesn't break me out either!

    xoxo
    Rina Samantha
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete