Friday 9 February 2018

Review: Hoia Lemongrass Bodyscrub


Hi loves! I have been obsessing over a body scrub and I know its not the most glamorous thing in the world, but this one is brilliant. I have been using non stop Hoia Lemongrass Bodyscrub (75ml). The full size is 200ml and is 12.90 euros. 

If Hoia is not familiar brand to you, its Estonian beauty brand and they make handmade, 100% natural and cruelty free beauty products. 

The scrub comes in a little tub, which is plastic. The first thing I noticed when opening it up is the lovely lemongrass scent. Its one of my favorite scents in body care products. I love how refreshing it is. 

The formula of the scrub is thicker and I feel with this type of scrubs all the dead skin cells come off. It contains shea butter and cocoa oil, which provide the hydration to the skin.

I like to use it all over the body. It does a great job getting all the dead skin cells off my skin and leaves it smooth and hydrated. I don't need to use a body lotion after using this scrub. That's why I love it so much. It makes it smooth and at the same time it nourishes the skin. Another plus of this scrub is that it makes your bathroom smell like lemongrass (and its strong) and its another reason I love it. I'm all about aromatic therapy and this scrub gives me the spa experience. 

I'm all about these kind of sugar scrubs and I get the results I want with these. The only thing with natural beauty products is that you need to use it up fast, because the shelf life of it is only 6 months. I usually get one at the time and use it up and then pick up another one. If you are interested you can check it out here. I highly recommend it if you are looking for a new body scrub.



What type of body scrubs do you like?


Thank you for reading! xo's


**Twitter**

No comments:

Post a Comment