Thursday 1 February 2018

Review: Nature Republic Aqua Super AquaMax Cream


Hi loves! I have been testing out Kbeauty brand Nature Republic. Its my fist time trying their products and I have been testing out their Aqua Super Aqua Max Cream (80ml, 8.64 EUR). Before jumping into this review I wanna let you know I have oily skin type and my skin is not sensitive.

It comes in a super cute packaging! I love the  green jar ( which is glass) its in and the cap of it makes it the cutest thing ever. The cap looks like the the cream inside (water gel). The formula of the cream is like a gel, which sinks into the skin effortlessly. It feels very refreshing and cooling on skin. It protects the skin from external environment by forming a moisture film over the skin. Hyaluronic acid helps to keep the skin moisture levels up longer.

I use it as a last step in my skincare routine. Its my morning moisturizer. You can see my morning skincare routine here, if you are interested. It sinks into the skin instantly and keeps me hydrated all day. The only thing that bothers me about this cream is the fragrance in it. Its so heavily fragranced! I would prefer something bit less or it to be totally fragrance free. I wouldn't recommend this cream for people who have sensitive skin type. 

You can find the full ingredient list and the product itself here

Overall I'm happy with this cream. It keeps me hydrated all day and doesn't feel heavy. I also love the refreshing feeling it gives my skin. I also wakes me up in the morning :) 


Do you like this type of creams?


Thank you for reading! xo's


**Twitter**

No comments:

Post a Comment