Friday 23 February 2018

Review: Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm


Hi loves! This winter my lips where saved by Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm (10 EUR, 15ml). 79.5% of the ingredients are natural origins and it doesn't contain any parabens.

The lip balm comes in a glass jar and the formula of it is like butter, very thick. The Reve de Miel skincare range was created 20 years ago and the special ingredient in it is honey, which is perfect for dry skin.

I have to say its the most nourishing lip balm I have ever used. It makes my lips from the first use soft and prevents me getting chapped lips. I can feel how hydrating it is and the feeling stays all day. I need to apply it only twice a day, morning and evening. That guarantees my lips are always smooth and hydrated, even though I wear liquid lipsticks daily. Another thing I love about this product is the delicate citrus scent it has, its so yummy and refreshing. It makes me wanna taste it!

Before I tried this I loved my Sensai lip treatment, but I have found I prefer the Nuxe lip balm. It does a better job keeping my lips soft and hydrated and on Sephora its 10 euros. The Sensai lip treatment is almost 100 euros.

I think I'm the last person to try this, but if you are like me and haven't tried it, its worth checking out. Its one of the most amazing things I have discovered this year.


I'll leave a link to the lip balm here. I didn't find it on Sephora France, so I left link to Cult Beauty.


Thank you for reading! xo's


**Twitter**

No comments:

Post a Comment