Thursday 19 April 2018

Review: BonMerité Whipped Body Butter with Shea Nut and Tangerine


Hi loves! I recently bought  BonMerité Whipped Body Butter with Shea Nut and Tangerine (200ml, 7.40 EUR). You can see the haul here, if you wanna see what else I got ;)I picked it up when I was in Rimi. BonMerité is natural Estonian beauty brand and they make bath and shower products and also body oils and butters. Their products are handmade and 100% natural.

The body butter comes in a tub and its easy to scoop out the product. It was in 2016 Anne & Stiil favorite (its a magazine in Estonia).  The formula of it is thick and once it get in contact with the skin it starts melting. I have tried only once such a product before and it also was from Estonian brand. I do like this type of formula more then traditional body butters. It becomes an oil and sinks into the skin fast and leaves it softer and hydrated.

The formula doesn't contain any water or preservatives, only herb oils and vitamin E. Like I said before it sinks into the skin fast and feels light. It doesn't leave any stains clothing or sheets. 

It contains shea butter, which is rich with vitamins and fatty acids. That makes it nourishing to the skin and I love body products with shea butter, because my skin in dry, specially on my legs. 

On the left you can see how the formula starts melting on skin and turns into rich oil, which nourishes the skin and leaves it soft and hydrated. I also love the the scent of it, which is mix of May Chang, tangerine and sweet natural vanilla. Altogether it makes this light refreshing scent, which is perfect for spring. 

Down below you can see the list of all ingredients.

Ingredients: utyrospermum Parkii (sheavõi), Prunus amygdalus dulcis (mandliõli), Cocos Nucifera (kookosõli), Vitis vinifera (viinamarjaseemneõli), Triticum vulgare (nisuiduõli), Citrus Reticulata (mandariini eeterlik õli), Vanilla Planifolia (vanilje absoluut), Litsea Cubeba (May Changi eeterlik õli).


I'm so happy with this! I just love this type of formula. Its so nourishing and its better to travel with it, because its not in oil form, but it turns into nourishing oil. I find oils are the best way to hydrate skin. Also the jar is light, because of the whipped formula. If you are interested in it, you can find it here.


Do you like whipped body butters?


Thank you for watching! xo's

No comments:

Post a Comment