Friday 27 April 2018

Review: D'Difference Natural Beauty 4D Mild Cleansing Gel For Face & Eyes


Hi loves! I have had bit of hard time finding a new makeup remover. I used one from Body Shop and that irritated my eyes so bad and I didn't notice it till I changed it for D'Difference  Natural Beauty 4D Mild Cleansing Gel For Face & Eyes (120ml, 36.00€). Before we jump in to the review I wanna let you know I have oily skin type.


The cleanser comes in air tight packaging and has a pump, which I really like. It is bit bulky for traveling. This is gentle cleanser, which claims to remove makeup, sebum and dirt from the skin. It contains soothing niacinamide, Aloe vera and water-soluble olive oil. These leave the skin soft and smooth. The ingredients in their products are from natural origins. Its dermatologist tested and non-irritant. It don't contain parabens, mineral oil, colorants, PEGs, SLS and SLES.

Ingredients: Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside**, Olive Oil Glycereth-8 Esters, Xylitylglucoside**, Niacinamide, Betaine*, Anhydroxylitol**, Sodium Benzoate, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Acacia Senegal Gum**, Xanthan Gum**, Xylitol**, Maris Sal, Lactic Acid, Parfum
*ECOCERT, NATRUE and COSMOS certified
**ECOCERT approved

The cleanser itself is clear and I use one pump on my face. I wet the face first and then apply the cleanser. In contact with water it becomes creamy foam. Its very gentle to the skin and eyes, but still effective to remove makeup. It took off my Benefit mascara and we all know how hard its to get off. I did have bit of residue left behind (from the mascara), but micellar water takes that off. It didn't makes eyes itchy or my skin feel uncomfortable. It really is gentle and not drying formula. I'm really impressed with it and why am I not using more of their products. Now I wanna try everything! My mom is already hooked on their eye cream. Next I wanna try their face serums. If you have any recommendations to me what I should try next from the brand, let me know in the comments. 


Their products are available in Estonia, EU and Canada. Here is the link to the cleanser, if you are interested.


What do you use to remove your makeup?


Thanks for reading! xo's

No comments:

Post a Comment