Monday 16 April 2018

Review: Ontic Minerals Rice Mineral Veil | Matte


Hi loves! I have been using non stop Ontic Minerals Rice Mineral Veil in Matte (6g, 26.95 EUR) to set my foundation.

If you are new to my blog the you don't know the brand. They are Estonian mineral makeup brand. They make natural beauty products, which are vegan and cruelty free.

This rice mineral veil is lose powder and comes in a jar. It has a shifter, which can be closed. That makes it easy to take with me when traveling. I love the packaging and I its not messy to use. The powder itself is fine and can be used as primer, if you use their mineral powder foundation.

When I use liquid foundation I don't apply it under my foundation. Then I use it to set my foundation and it makes my skin so smooth and lets it breath. I do need to reapply it through out the day, because I have oily skin and it happens with every powder I have tried in my life. I have to say I like this powder more them my La Mer powder, which says a lot. This one doesn't have nasty ingredients in it like talc.

This powder is available in 2 more shade. One is their shimmery version, which I have reviewed (link) and the other one is Mystery of Venus. It seems like there is some shimmer in it and its also darker.

Ingredients: mica, oriza sativa powder, boron nitride, magnesium stearate, CI 77891, CI 7749



I'm so happy with this powder! Its bit pricy, but I like how it makes my skin look and how well other powders blend out on it. Its so important to set your foundation with a good loose powder. If you are interested, you can check all their powders out here.


Thank you for reading! xo's

No comments:

Post a Comment