Sunday 13 May 2018

Review: Aïcha Age Defying Dead Sea Mud Face & Body Mask


Hi loves! Happy mothers dat to all moms :) Today's post is on Aïcha Age Defying Dead Sea Mud Face & Body Mask (250ml). 


This mask comes in a huge jar and I like to apply it with a brush. This mask is blended with sea minerals. Its with out parabens, chemicals, sulphate and is not tested on animals. Its made in the Uk and is 100% vegan. Also its natural, organic and pH balanced.


The mask itself is gray and doesn't have any noticeable scent to it, but in the ingredient list, there is parfum listed. Like I said I apply the mask on cleansed face with a brush. I used it usually after shower, so the mask can get all the dirt out. Its recommended to leave on 10 minutes. The texture of the mask is whipped and it feels very comfortable on skin. It doesn't irritate or make my skin red. After the 10 minutes I remove the mask with cleansing cloth or just wash off with water. After that my skin feels clean, plumped, refreshed and hydrated. Its perfect for beauties with dry skin.


This is fantastic mask! At the moment my skin is more to the dry side, but I wear makeup and need to deep cleans it. I like this mask gets the job done with out drying my skin out. I'm so happy with it! They don't have it yet listed on their online store (link), but you can ask from them on the Facebook (link).


Which is your favorite face mask?


Thank you for reading! xo's


No comments:

Post a Comment