Tuesday 8 May 2018

Wishlisht: Pillerkaar #2 |Hoia, Luuv, Mukk


Hi loves! I haven't done a wishlist the longest time and I wanna update my current one. You can see the first wishlist post here. At the moment I still have in the list Luuv Shimmering Dry Oil (link) and their Self Tanning Dry Oil (19.90 EUR).


The first item I wanna add to this wishlist is Hoia Natural Deodorant (link). I really liked the on from Signe Seebid (review) and I now I wanna try other natural deodorants. It promises to fight against microbes and keep the skin soft and hydrated. It doesn't contain any aluminum and fits sensitive skin.

Next item from them I wanna try is their Coconut Bodywhip (link). I have tried one of their other bodywhips and loved it. It was the Lavender, Rosemary & Grapefruit Bodywhip (review). I love the formula and the coconut one would be great to have for summer.

 


Next is their Anti-Aging Face Serum (link). I haven't tried any of their skincare and I love everything anti-aging so this sounds just the thing for me. It helps to fight against wrinkles, plumps and firms the skin, helps with the texture, and hydrates. 


The next item in the wishlist is from the brand called Mukk. Its compliantly new brand to me and I wanna try their Toner (link). It has calming effect for the skin, which I want from the skin and it also claims to rejuvenate the skin. 

Next item in my wishlist is their Pimple Oil (link). My skin has been so bad that I need something like this. Its anti bacterial oil mix, which helps the open the pores and keep skin clear. It contains tea tree oil.


The last item I wanna try from Mukk is their Exfoliating Mask (link). Its a gentle mask, which helps to even out skin tone and keeps the skin clean. I need to have something like this in my skincare routine and I'm always up to try new skincare :)


This is it for this wishlist post. Its the last weeks post I missed. My life has been too busy, but you get it now and the next post should be up on Friday morning as usual. Hope nothing comes up ;)


Have you tried any of these products before?


Thank you for reading! xo's

No comments:

Post a Comment