Friday 28 September 2018

Review: Bellapierre Contour & Highlight Cream Palette


Hi loves! Today I have for you Bellapierre Contour & Highlight Cream Palette (24g). The palette comes in cardboard packaging and closes magnetically. Inside there is a mirror and 6 cream shade for highlighting and contouring. It also comes step by step instruction how to highlight & contour your face. Its great they added it, so beginners can use this palette too. You can also remove the pans from the palette and add to empty magnetic palette for travel.

The formula of the cream highlighters and contouring shades feel cream and they are pigmented. I like to use my fingers to apply these and blend out with a puffing brush. These blend easily into the skin and look seamless. Its so easy to use and I find cream contour is easier to use then powders. Its more forgiving and great for beginners. Its also faster and thats why I like to use it.
On the left you can see all of the shades swatched. My highlighting shade is Marzipan. I know its more yellow, but it somehow works very well with my skin tone and brightens very thing up. My cotnouring shade is the darkest Ganache. Its perfect to carve out my cheek bones and add that natural looking shadow. These are the main shades I use, but I can use the other darker shades to bronze up my complexion. I like I can find a way to use almost all the shades.

Ingredients: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Magnesium Carbonate, Kaolin, Candelilla Cera (Candelilla Wax), Copernicia Cerifera Cera(Carnauba Wax), Simmondsia Chinensis(Jojoba) Seed oil, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin A), [+/- Mica (CI 77091), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499)].


I'm very happy with this palette. I got it from a beauty subscription box and I'm so happy I did. Its wonderful product and I love how easy it is to work with these. If you are interested and based in the Netherlands, you can find it here. Rest of the world can check it out down below ;)

Do you like cream contouring?


Thank you for reading! xo's


No comments:

Post a Comment