Thursday 6 September 2018

Review: BonMerité Radiant Glow Body Cream


Hi loves! Today's review is on BonMerité Radiant Glow Body Cream (200ml), which is with carrot and silk.

The cream comes in a plastic tub and the texture of it is between body butter and a lotion. It feels light on skin and sinks into it with seconds. Its great to use in the mornings and I can get dressed right away. It didn't stain any of my cloths (because of the carrot oil)

The scent of the body cream is herbal and its not very strong. I don't really smell it when I apply it to my skin. The scent of it is 100% natural

The formula contains vitamin B5, which increases the elasticity, locking moisture into the skin and helps to make the skin smooth. Beta-carotene, which is find in carrot oil provides beautiful complexion. Wheat germ oil is rich with vitamin E and this helps against skin aging. All the ingredients in this product are 100% natural and ecological ingredients. Thats why I like to buy their products. Its my second body cream from them (review).

The color of the body cream is yellow and it doesn't stain the closed, like I mentioned above.

IngredientsAqua (water), Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Nut), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil (rice), Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil (wheat), Beta-Carotene (from carrot), Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate (Ecocert certified natural Emulsifier), Glycerine (natural Moisturizer), Cetyl Alcohol (natural Moisturizer), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Hydrolyzed Silk, [Benzyl alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate [Ecocert certified preservative], Mentha Arvensis Herb Oil (peppermint), Vanilla Plantifolia (vanilla) Fruit Exctract, Citric Acid  


I have finished this cream by now and I do like it. Its so light formula and it gives my skin moisture and makes it look nice. I don't have one bad thing to say about it :)


I do wanna say I'm sorry for taking time off from this blog. In August I had too much going on and I just needed a brake, but I'm back now and keep posting every week on Friday mornings. 


Thank you for reading! xo's


5 comments:

  1. That looks like a really nice cream! I love when the smell is subtle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not having a huge smell in a must for me. Sorry you had to take a break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely sounding cream. It's good to know it's not overly perfumed too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This body cream looks fantastic. We are always looking for new skincare products.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that the very first ingredient is water. It tells me that this product is good for the skin.

    ReplyDelete