Friday 21 September 2018

Review: Lumi Refreshing Birch Mist


Hi loves! Sorry for being late with this week's post. Today I wanna share with you Lumi Refreshing Birch Mist (100ml, 35.90€). This face mist is made with natural, steam-distilled birch buds from Estonia. It has birch scent, which is natural. This can be used a cleansing toner, a refreshing mist in the evenings or use it through out the day to refresh the skin. This fits all skin types, is fragrance free and with balanced pH.

This face mist comes in a dark glass bottle and has a sprayer, which prays out lovely even mist. The outside packaging is minimalistic like all their products. It feels like medicine for my skin.

How to use:
  • Cleansing: apply some of it on a cotton pad and use it as toner. It refreshes the skin and leaves it hydrated and clean.
  • Refresh: mist it directly on the face. I love the birch scent it has. It reminds me home and forest. It leaves my skin cooled and refreshed.

Ingredients: Betula alba (birch) leaf water, Sodium Benzoate*, Potassium Sorbate*
*certified organic ingredient

As a face mist it is pricy, but it feels so good on skin. I love to use it in the mornings and it wakes my skin up and I love the fresh birch scent it has.

If you are interested checking it out, I'll link it here.


Have you tried anything like this before?


Thank you for reading! xo's

No comments:

Post a Comment