Sunday 17 March 2019

Review: Inecto Naturals Superbly Smoothing Coconut Body Lotion


Hi loves! Sorry for missing last week's blog post. The day just got away from me. But I'm here now and sharing with you Inecto Naturals Superbly Smoothing Coconut Body Lotion (250ml). Their products contain up to 90% natural ingredients and are vegan. I picked it up when I was last time in France and have used it on and off ever since.

The lotion comes in a white squeeze tube packaging. I love how simple and fuss free it is.

The formula of the lotion is light weight and is bit like a gel. It has a sweet coconut scent. It's not too overwhelming though. I can smell it only when I put my nose close to my skin where I applied it. The lotion sinks into the skin fast and fits dry to very dry skin type. It's perfect for me, because my skin on the body is very dry. I need to moisturize every day. It's recommended to apply twice on spots which are rough.

IngredientsAQUA> 75% - ≤100%, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE> 1% - ≤5%, GLYCERIN> 1% - ≤5%, STEARIC ACID> 1% - ≤5%, CETYL ALCOHOL> 1% - ≤5%, CETEARYL ALCOHOL> 1% - ≤5%, ACRYLATES / C10-C30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER> 0.1% - ≤1%, LAURYL METHYL GLUCETH-10 HYDROXYPROPYLDIMONIUM CHLORIDE> 0.1% - ≤1%, COCOS NUCIFERA (> 0.1%) -> 0.1% ≤1%, PEG-20 STEARATE> 0.1% - ≤1%, PEG-14M ≤0.1%, PERFUME> 0.1% - ≤1%, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN ≤0.1%, PHENOXYETHANOL> 0.1% - ≤1% SODIUM HYDROXIDE ≤0.1%


I do like this body lotion. It's going to be perfect for summer. I love the light weight texture and how fast it sinks into my skin and leaves it smooth and soft, no stickiness. If you are interested you can find it here.


Have you tried any of their products before?


Thank you so much! xo's

2 comments:

  1. Love coconut scent :) Looks like a great product :)

    https://villemo20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete