Sunday 31 March 2019

Review: Turbliss Bioactive Peat Mask with 24K Gold


Hi loves! I have been using few weeks now Turbliss Bioactive Peat Mask with 24K Gold (180ml, €38.50). They make 100% natural products and everything is handmade. It's also vegan and I like there is only 2 ingredients: peat and gold. No nasty ingredients.

The mask comes in a dark glass jar and has a black cap on it. The design of the label is with white, black and gold. I love how they designed it and it fits the brand well.

The mask has no scent to it and it looks in the jar dark brown. It's more to the thick side and feels like its whipped. It claims to do a lot of good thing to the skin like smooths wrinkles, slows down the depletion of collagen and hyaluronic acid, reduces skin receptivity to allergies, increases the production of elastin, reduces pigmentation, alleviates acne and psoriasis and gives a silky smooth sensation. Gold ions helps to stimulate cell metabolism.

How to use: It's recommended to use 2-3 times a week. the instructions say to apply it on clean wet skin. Leave it on for 10 minutes and don't let it dry on the skin. They recommend to moist the mask with their peat toner or spray clean water or wet fingers 2-3 times while using the mask. After 10 minutes remove the mask with damp cloth and I also wash the face with water after I have removed most of the mask. They day slight reddening might occur due to the increase of microcirculation.

My skin always looks so smooth and soft after I have used this mask. I used it always after I have taken shower. It's also great to use in sauna. I can't comment how it works on wrinkles, because I don't have any. But it does help with skin texture and my skin looks so much clearer since I started using it.


I did try to find it online, but it's sold out everywhere. If you are in Estonia you can check out Kaubamaja, Pillerkaar and I.L.U. To be honest I don't know where you could buy it outside of Estonia. The few pages I found this mask was sold out.


Have you tried skincare with peat before?


Thank you for reading! xo's

2 comments:

  1. Mask with 24k gold sounds amazing. I would like to try it. Thank you for review.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/03/la-prairie-cellular-treatment_5.html

    ReplyDelete