Sunday 3 March 2019

Review: Aïcha Glowing Radiance Range


Hi loves! Welcome back to my blog! This week's post is on Aïcha Glowing Radiance Range and I have their Rice & Poppy Face Scrub (100ml, 27.95 euros) and Antioxidant Face Mask (100ml, 31.50 euros). Both products come in a white and turquoise blue squeeze tube packaging. It looks so beautiful and I love the contrast of the white and turquoise . The formula of these is vegan, paraben and sulphate free. There is no chemicals in their products and their products are not tested on animals.

I have been using Aïcha Rice & Poppy Face Scrub in the mornings to wake my skin up. Some amazing ingredients it contains are oat and rice mil and also vitamin C. It's a super gentle face scrub with poppy seeds, which massage the skin. It activates the blood circulating and removed dead skin cells. It also helps with the production of collagen and ensures new cell generation.


I like its gentle enough so I can use it everyday. It's a thick cream with poppy seed in it. I apply it on dry skin and massage it into it and after that I wash it off with warm water. It makes my skin feel plump, soft and hydrated. It's perfect for autumn and winter. I also like it doesn't have a strong scent to it.

After I have cleaned my skin I like to do their Antioxidant Face Mask. Its thicker cream mask and has a slight green color to it.  There is no strong scent to it, which I like. It's with green pea extract, spinach, kale, oat and rice milk and also vitamin B8.

It's recommended to use once or twice a week. I apply on cleansed, dry skin, thick layer of the mask and keep it on for 10 minutes, you could keep it up to 15 minutes. After that I remove it with damp cloth. You can also wash it off with warm water.

It works like magic! Every time I use it my skin looks so much brighter and plumper. I love to use it before special event to have a brighter looking complexion. It also plumps the skin and my makeup applies so much better after I have done this mask. I always have a great skin day when I use this mask.



I did got these as PR, but I do love both of these products. I love the brand itself and I have bought with my own money their products over and over again. I love the Antioxidant Mask and I need to have it always in my routine. I'll be buying it once it run out. The Rice & Poppy Face Scrub is perfect for winter, so I would wait the weather to get colder to buy it once this one runs out.

If you are interested checking out the brand you can find their online store here. I believe these are not on it yet, but you can always get in touch with them and ask if they have them.


Which is your favorite pick me up face mask?


Thank you so much! xo's

6 comments:

  1. I never heard of this brand, looks interesting tho

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a smaller brand from Netherlands x

      Delete
  2. It looks great! Thanks for the pics, they are super useful to see what kind of texture does it have. Kisses, https://sophisticatedmeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the first time I heard for this brand and products look very interesting.I lake texture of it. Thank you for review.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/03/beauty-of-small-things_10.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so beautiful brand and it's indie. I like to support small buisnesses x

      Delete