Sunday 7 April 2019

Review: Joik Citrus & Bergamot Body Butter


Hi loves! Today's review is on Joik Citrus & Bergamot Body Butter (150ml, 17.50€). Their products are 100% natural, gluten free, cruelty free and vegan. It comes in a plastic tub and has a black lid with the brands logo on it. The formula of it is light weight and it has a citrusy and herbal scent to it. The scent comes from essential oils. The formula of it is enriched with shea butter, coconut oil and macadamia oil. It helps to hydrate skin and keeps it soft and smooth.

I have been using after shower and it's amazing gem to have. It sinks into my skin fast leaving it soft and silky smooth. It also helps to maintain the elasticity in the skin. I also like it keeps my skin hydrated for days. I don't need to reapply it every day, which is a plus. Another good thing is that I don't need a lot of it. Little goes a long way. It's so effective product.

Ingredientsaqua, butyrospermum parkii seed butter, orbignya oleifera seed oil, glycerin, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, caprylic/capryc triglyceride, olea europaea oil unsaponifiables, isoamyl laurate, apricot kernel oil polyglyceryl-4 esters, isocetyl stearoyl stearate, glyceryl stearate citrate, polyglyceryl-4 cocoate, sucrose stearate, cetyl alcohol, sodium ricinoleate, sodium benzoate, xanthan gum, glyceryl caprylate, citrus aurantium bergamia fruit oil, potassium sorbate, sodium phytate, citrus aurantium dulcis peel oil, limonene*, linalool*, benzyl benzoate*, farnesol*, benzyl salicylate* *components of natural essential oils


Joik is one of my favorite natural beauty brands. There is so many products I enjoy from them and I highly recommend this body butter. Its so delicious skin food ;) if you are interested you can check it out here. There is another flavor available. I wish they would expend their body butter range.




which is your favorite natural beauty brand?


Thank you for reading! xo's

16 comments:

  1. I have never tried this brand but your review is encouraging me to do it. Hope to find it soon.
    Regards,
    Flo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can find it on their webpage and they do deliver in the EU x

      Delete
  2. This product sounds like a dream! I’m also really into using natural products at the moment, I will keep an eye out for this product in South Africa, thanks for sharing! Amanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope it will be available in South Africa soon x

      Delete
  3. Yes, Joik is a great brand! I´m glad that you have enjoyed this product, looks nice.
    Kisses from https://sophisticatedmeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love how their products are natural! And citrus and bergamot, yum!!! I bet it smells amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells lemony with hit of herbal scent to it

      Delete
  5. Oh this sounds like it smells amazing!! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! Thank you for stopping by x

      Delete
  6. WOW... I love body butters and I´ve never heard of the brand! The fregrance of Citrus & Bergamot sounds like a perfect combination! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds really amazing! I like that it is gluten free, because my skin tends to have a reaction to lotion that has gluten in it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Scent sounds amazing and texture is also very beautiful.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/02/elizabeth-arden-prevage-anti-aging_15.html

    ReplyDelete