Monday 20 June 2016

Beauty Haul: Aïcha, Joik...


Hi loves! I have collected together few products and it was time to sit down and write a post about my latest natural beauty buys :) I also filmed a video, which you can check out down below (there are some makeup swatches there ;) ).

I got for my birthday a lot of Aïcha products from my mom. I have tried few of their products and absolutely love them, so you can image how exited I am to try all of their products :D 


I got Aïcha Argan Shampoo (300 ml) and Conditioner (300 ml), which is my moms favorite and she only uses this. I have tried it already few times and it leaves my hair noticeably softer and hydrated. I did write a review on my moms experience, if you are interested, I'll link it here.

I also got their Argan Hair Treatment Serum (30 ml). Its my second bottle and I love it! The formula of it is so light and its instantly makes my hair softer. You can read a full review on it here.

Then I have their Eye Serum Roller with Argan Oil (15 ml). I like it has a roller, which makes it so easy to apply it. I can't wait to start testing it out, because I have extremely dry under eye area, so I have high hopes for it.

Next is their Skin Therapy with Organic Argan Oil (30 ml), which is blend of 100% organic oils. It helps the skin fight aging and now when I'm in my 30's I need all the help I can get ;)

I also have my loved Aïcha Anti-Ageing Cream with Argan Oil (50ml), which can be used as a cream and also as a primer. I love it leaves my skin matte and not creasy. I have promised a review and it will come next week for sure!

The last item I got from them is their Organic Argan Oil (50ml), which can be used so many ways. It can be used on skin, in hair and also as makeup remover. So its like 3 in 1 kind of product, which I can't wait to put to the test and see how well it will take my makeup off :D

If you want to check out the products for yourself, I'll the brands page here


Last week I got back from Estonia and I did pick up few items from there. I can't go to Estonia and not pick up few goodies from the local brands :D I got Joik Bronzing Dry Body Oil (100 ml). This is their new and improved formula. It gives bit of color to the skin and glow. I have yet to test it out, but it didn't seem glittery when I tried on my hand, even though in the bottle it looks so shimmery.

I picked up an eye shadow from brand called Gaia Cosmetics and the shade I got is Brown Sugar (1.2 g). Its a beautiful shimmery shade and I can't wait to play with it :)  

The last item in this haul is Ontic Minerals Pearl Highlighter (3 g). I swatched it in the store and it seemed beautiful! You can see swatch of the highlighter and the shadow on the video below.



I'm super exited to start testing out all my new goodies, if there is any items you want me to start testing out right away let me know in the comments below :)

Thanks for reading! xo's


9 comments:

  1. Great haul, loved the video!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul!! I'm definitely interested to hear how the eye serum roller works for you- sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this haul!! Nice video!
    Love,
    Kisses and hugs from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely video and how amazing is the packaging, my eyes were drawn to it before I even read your post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I had the same reaction when I first time saw the packaging of their products x

      Delete
  5. the aicha packing is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete