Monday 7 March 2016

Review: Aveda Smooth Infusion Glossing Straightener


Hi beauties! I have been using Aveda Smooth Infusion Glossing Straightener (125 ml, $24, 26 EUR) on and off more then a year. Lately I have been really testing it out and it has been amazing. Aveda is more natural brand and that's why I share this review in this blog and not on Pink Frenzy (link). I love the fact that their manufacture 100% on wind power. How amazing is that! 


Now I have it in an older packaging, because I have had it for so long. I can say I have only quarter left. Anyway it comes in squeeze tube, which gives me control how much product I want to use. 

I have naturally wavy hair and it gets it straight, but not as straight as with straightener. It leaves my hair natural looking and gives also tons of volume. I use it on damp hair and then blow-dry.


Its plant infused and contains organic aloe, maize and guar bean. These create a new smooth surface on the hair. It also protects the hair from the heat, which means I can skip the heath protector. 

The formula of it is gel like and is easy to work into the hair. I adore the lemon scent it has, which makes the hair smell so good. After the blow-drying I can't smell it though.

I feel it keeps my hair styled till next time I need to wash it, which usually is after 3-4 days.


At first I didn't like it as much, but the longer my hair got and the more I used it, I saw the difference in my hair. It has been just wonderful <3 

If you are interested in it and are here in Netherlands you can find it here. If you are in US you can get hold of it here.


Which is your favorite styling product?


Thanks for reading! xo's

7 comments:

  1. This sounds really interesting especially since you ended changing your mind on it which is good :)

    Creepers & Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm currently using Aveda's Rosemary Mint Shampoo & Conditioner and love their products. I should give this a try for my frizzy, wavy hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a similar product from Aveda, it is for when I blow dry my hair and it works really well x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natural hair products are so wonderful!! This sounds really lovely but I'm not sure I would spend the money for it..

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's impressive if it keeps your hair styled for 3-4 days! I definitely want to try this, especially because it protects your hair from heat too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now, that's really wonderful, I need this in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the second post ive read about this very product today and you both have differing views which is fascinating!

    ReplyDelete