Monday 28 March 2016

Review: Lush The Kiss Lip Scrub


Hi beauties! I like to wear long wearing and matte lip products, and that can be drying to my lips. Then its good to have in hand a lip scrub. I have been using Lush The Kiss Lip Scrub (25 g). I love their beauty products are always fresh and handmade.


This is part of the Valentine's Day collection, which is limited edition. This is my second jar (I picked up one last year as well, but some reason never ended up reviewing it) and I can say I love it. 

It comes in a little glass jar, which is filled with the cutes lips scrub ever! Its pink, contains red hearts in it and smells good enough to eat ;)

Its a sugar scrub with touch of sea salt in it and the little hearts in it are eatable ;) The flavor of it is sweet mandarine.



How to use:

I try to use it twice a week, but most times I manage to do it only once. I wet my lips with water and take some of the scrub out with a finger (dry). I rub it on the lips gently for some time and after I wash it off with water. I'm left with soft and smooth lips, which also look plumper. After that I apply my favorite lip balm.

Their products are not tested on animals, which is another reason to try them out ;)


As you can imagine I'm in love with it. It keeps my lips in good shape and I can wear all the matte lipsticks I want :P If you see it anywhere I highly recommended, its just fab! Its around 10 EUR here in Netherlands (if I remember correctly).


Which your favorite lip scrub?


Thanks for reading! xo's

2 comments:

  1. I have this and absolutely love it, though Bubblegum will always be my favourite x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Santa's Lip Scrub at the moment which I love but this sounds really nice, too :)

    Jess xo | The Indigo Hours

    ReplyDelete