Tuesday 3 May 2016

Review: Lush Sympathy For The Skin Hand- & Bodylotion


Hi loves! Sorry for being late with this weeks post. Monday just got very busy, I was traveling and I'm in Estonia now to see my mom and do bit of shopping. I'll try to get my hands on some natural Estonian goodies ;)

Today I have for you guys a wonderful body lotion from Lush and its their Sympathy For The Skin Hand- & Bodylotion (240 g, 18.95 EUR).



It comes in a black jar, which is typical packaging for Lush. This lotion is packed with organic bananas, cocoa butter and vanilla. The lotion smells so good that I would want to eat it ;)


The formula of it is not too runny, its just right and is easy to spread around the skin. It sink into the skin so fast! I don't think I own any cream, which sinks into the skin with seconds. That alone impressed me so much.

I have been mostly using it on my hands, because I don't want to use it up too fast. It leaves my skin soft and hydrated. My hands can get really dry and also my legs, and it instantly hydrates my skin and takes away that dry and itchy feeling.

Ingredients: Fresh Organic Fair Trade banana, Fair Trade Vanilla Pod Infusion, Almond Oil, Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter, Stearic Acid, Glycerine, Triethanolamine, Sandalwood Oil, Lemon Oil, Labdanum Resinoid, Cetearyl Alcohol, *Limonene, Perfume, Methylparaben, Propylparaben


It is up with the price, but it is worth it. It really hydrates the skin and I feel like I don't have to use as much product when I use this one. This is my first lotion from them and I'm very impressed. Can't wait to try more from them.

If you are interested in this and you are in Netherlands, you can find it here.


Which is your favorite Lush product?


Thanks for reading! xo's

3 comments:

  1. I am a big fan of this, my skin absolutely loves it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would rather pay more if it means it's gonna be a great product :) this sounds awesome! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this sounds gorgeous, I bet it smells amazing! I've not bought anything from Lush for aaages... I really want to try this now, though! :)

    Jess xo | The Indigo Hours

    ReplyDelete