Sunday 8 May 2016

Estonian Skincare Haul Part 1


Hi loves! Hope you all are doing good :) I'm happy to share with you some new natural/organic skincare items in my life. I got bit carried away when shopping in Estonia. There was so much to choose from and I wanted to try everything :D 

 

Lets just jump into it! One of the brands from Estonia I wanted to try was Turbliss. What makes it interesting, is the beauty products are made with Peat and they are natural. I got their Bioactive Peat Toner (100 ml) and Bioactive Peat Mask with 24K Gold (180 ml). There are other products as well in their range. There is a Magical Berry Oil I want to try next :D

Then I got more products with Peat in it and I picked up another mask and its from Sõsar. Its their Sacred Forest Peat Mask (30 ml) and I got it because I want to put it in a giveaway, which will come out soon ;) So you guys can try Estonian natural beauty too.

I have a third Peat mask and its Estonian Healthpeat Face Mask (200 ml). Its made by Aesti Skincare OU. Its a last Peat mask I promise :D I just got carried away I guess, its not everyday I can get my hands on that kind of beauty products.


The next items are 100% natural and first we have a toner from Ingli Pai and i have their Firming and Moisturizing toner (150 ml). I have never tried anything from them, so I'm eager to see how my skin likes it. Its also handmade.

I also picked up 2 Joik products. First one is their BB Cream in shade Light (50 ml). I love their lotions and bath truffles, but I have never tried their makeup. I swatched it in the store and it was a perfect match. It also blended in really nicely, so I have high hopes for it :D

The second Joik product is their Refreshing and Clarifying Green Tea & Peppermint Face Mask (50 g). It comes in a powder form, which was the reason I wanted to try it. I also like everything with peppermint ;)


The last 3 items are from brand called Vestige Verdant and I picked these up as a set from a store called ILU in Tallinn. First is their Rare Oil Blend (50 ml) and I can't wait to try it as I have been loving face oils lately so much.

Then I also got their Bioactive Organic Mask (200 ml) and Infinity Eye Serum. Its my first time with their products, so I'm excited to see how these will work. I'll be keeping you posted about this line.


This is it for part 1, I hope you enjoyed this post and if you have tried any of these products let me know how you liked these in the comments.



Thanks for reading! xo's

1 comment:

  1. The Joik Refreshing and Clarifying Green Tea & Peppermint Face Mask sounds divine x

    ReplyDelete