Monday 16 May 2016

Review: Aïcha Argan Shampoo & Conditioner


Hi loves! Today's post is bit different, as I'm sharing my mom's experience with Aïcha Argan Shampoo (330 ml, 20.95 EUR) & Conditioner (300 ml, 22.95 EUR). Both are with pro vitamin B5. I bought this set for my mom as a christmas gift and she has been so happy with the shampoo and conditioner, that I needed to share her thoughts with you guys.

Both shampoo and conditioner come in a squeeze tube packaging. I personally would like to see it with a pump, but thats just me. I do like the design of the packaging and how eye catching it is.

My mom's hair is very dry and this range is perfect for dry, dyed, damaged, dull or flat hair. These 2 gems make my mom's hair so much softer and she even told me that no other shampoo and conditioner has made her hair so soft (she is in her early sixties). She also said her hair holds better, the hair has more elasticity to it and she doesn't need to use as much hair oil. She felt her hair was overall more hydrated and its gentle for the scalp, which I 100% agree with.

I have used this shampoo and conditioner few times when I visited my mom. First I used Body Shop Banana shampoo, which my mom did like at that time (before trying Aïcha products) and it irritated my scalp so much. My scalp got so itchy and dry and then I tried the Aïcha shampoo and conditioner and it soothed my scalp right away and after first wash the itchiness and dryness left my scalp. I also noticed how deeply it cleansed my hair.

The formula is with 100% organic argan oil and is free of parabens, SLS and SLES. Its not tested on animals and is hypoallergenic.


My mom already asked me to get her new set for her and I plan to get one for myself as well :) At the moment I'm testing out their Argan Anti-Aging Cream, which is amazing and my oily skin loves it. There will be full review on it soon ;)

If you are interested in the shampoo and conditioner I link it here, so you can check it out. If you buy the shampoo and conditioner together its 39.95 EUR and they do ship world wide. The shipping in west of Europe is around 10 EUR, it depends how heavy is the package. Rest of the Europe is around 16 EUR, again it depends how heavy is the package. 


Have you tired their products before?

Thanks for reading! xo's

6 comments:

  1. This isn't as expensive as I thought it was going to be and am glad to read it is SLS free x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not heard of this brand before but they sound like lovely products and like Rachel, I'm glad to hear they're SLS-free! :)

    Jess xo | The Indigo Hours

    ReplyDelete
  3. the packaging is so cute indeed!! I used to buy only drugstore shampoo and conditioner and I got converted once I tried something higher end. Good products make such a big difference!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont think I have come across this before and you have made it sound pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not heard of this brand. I love my L'oreal shampoo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah love the packaging, looks so Summer xx www.time2gossip.co.uk

    ReplyDelete