Tuesday 24 May 2016

Review: Earth Kiss Skin Radiance White Clay Mask


Hi loves! Today I have you another review on Earth Kiss face mask and this time I tried their Skin Radiance White Clay Mask (17 g). The review on their other mask you can see here, which I loved by the way ;)


I got this mask in one of the beauty boxes, I think it was Blux subscription box. This mask is with white thai clay and lotus blossom. It contains 85 plant micronutrients and all their masks 100% natural.

I applied it to clean skin and used up every bit of it even though it seems bit too much (its not though). I kept it on the skin 15 minutes, but it can be on up to 20 minutes. With this mask its important to apply it everywhere evenly. It felt on skin really comfortable.


After 15 minutes I washed it off and my skin was so soft and smooth. My skin didn't feel too tight or dry. I felt like my skin was hydrated and really clean. Again I'm impressed with their product :)


Their masks are so easy to use and perfect to have it with you when traveling (like I am right now). I wanna try more :D


Have you tried Earth Kiss masks before?

Thanks for reading! xo's

4 comments:

  1. This sounds like something I should try! I have never tried Earth Kiss masks before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like something I should try, I will definitely check it out! XO emmadelfossemua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so relaxed with it on! haha i like the sound of this

    ReplyDelete