Friday 20 January 2017

Review: Ingli Pai Firming and Moisturizing Toner


Hi loves! Today I have for you Ingli Pai Firming and Moisturizing Toner (150ml, 3.70 EUR). Ingli Pai is an Estonian company, which makes 100% natural beauty products. 


The toner comes in a dark brown glass bottle and doesn't contain any alcohol. It has a slight herbal scent to it and I have been using it every morning and evening for few months now. Before using it, it says to shake it. It doesn't feel drying on skin or irritate it. I also like the ingredients list is short, which I'll list it down below.

Ingredients: Aqua, Pelargonium Rosem, Rosmarinus Officinalis 

The toner feels refreshing on skin and it does make my skin feel firmer and also soft and smooth. It hasn't broke me out and I can say my skin has become better ever since I started using it.



I'm happy with my first product from Ingli Pai and next time I'm in Estonia I'll be picking up some more of this toner and also I wan to try their masks.

If you are in Estonia you can find it in Kaubamaja (link) and I think I picked up mine in Rimi. 


If you have tried the brand before let me know in the comments your favorite product from them, so I could try it out as well :)


Thanks for reading!


**Twitter**

No comments:

Post a Comment