Friday 13 January 2017

Review: Avril Le Crayon Yeux | Bronze Culvré


Hi loves! Today I have for you guys Avril Le Crayon Yeux in shade Bronze Culvré (3 EUR). I got it in one of the Style Tone boxes and Avril products have 100% natural origins ingredients.


The liner is a pencil, which I do need to sharpen. I would like it more, if it would be twist up, but I can't complain considering the price point. The formula of the shadow is long lasting, pigmented and creamy. I have mostly used it on the lower waterline. Its suited for sensitive eyes and their products are not tested on animals.

The shade Bronze Culvré is a beautiful deep bronze, which looks gorgeous paired with a nude smokey eye. Its also easy to apply it and it glides on like a dream, and it is easy to smudge out. 


The overall staying power is good. I would reapply it, if I would go out with friends in the evening, for more fresh look. Its a great everyday liner, which hasn't irritated my eyes and I have sensitive eyes. So I'm happy I can use it, because the shade of it is just beautiful. If you are interested in it, you can check it out here.


Have you tried any of their products before?


Thanks for reading! xo's

No comments:

Post a Comment