Friday 6 January 2017

Review: Vestige Verdant Bioactive Organic Mask


Hi loves! Hope you are all doing well :) From now on I'll post on Fridays around 4pm and today's post is on Vestige Verdant Bioactive Organic Mask (200ml, 49 EUR). 


The mask comes in plastic jar and it is more ticker formula. I used a clean flat foundation brush to take out the product and apply it on my cleansed skin. The mask claims to improve skin tone, stimulates the circulation, heals allergic or hypersensitive skin, and reduces acne. 

This mask is organic and all the ingredients used in it are purely. The mask contains peat from Estonia and the peat is molecular level refined, which make it a rejuvenating face mask.

I apply  thick layer (1-3 mm) of the mask on cleansed skin and keep it on max 5 minutes, but it can be on up to 10 minutes. After that I remove the mask and my skin is left clean and my pores are so much cleaner. The only thing bothering me is that it drys my skin out so much (and I have oily skin). If I keep it on more then 5 minutes my skin get irritated. Maybe it will work better when the weather is warmer, but at the moment I feel like it sucks out all the moisture with the dirt. Because of that I don't use this mask too often. I take it out on days when I feel my skin needs to be deep cleansed and that it does it well.

Down below you can see the before (left side) and after (right side) picture. My pores are noticeable cleaner and look much better. It also made skin so smooth. I think any other mask hasn't made my skin so soft before. 



I do like, the mask is organic and all natural, but I wish the mask wouldn't suck the life out of my skin. It does give great results regarding my pores and how smooth it makes my skin feel. Also I don't like the plastic packaging. I feel with the high price tag the packaging should be better. So I have mixed feelings about this masks and I'm not sure I would buy it again, maybe in the future.

If you are interested checking it out, you can see it here.


Which is your favorite natural mask?


Thanks for reading! xo's


******* Twitter *********** Bloglovin *********** Facebook *******

No comments:

Post a Comment