Friday 7 April 2017

Review: Naobay Renewal Argan Oil


Hi loves! Today's post is on wonderful beauty oil from Naobay and its their Renewal Argan Oil (30ml, 29.95 EUR). I picked it up in Estonia (store called I.L.U), but its also available on Amazon (Germany, link).


This beauty oil comes in a glass bottle and has a dropper, which makes application easier. 

Argan oil contains 80% essential fatty acids. 45% of oleic acids and 35% of linoleic acids with high amount of vitamin E. The oil helps to fight against wrinkles, providing skin elasticity and also providing hydration to the skin. All the ingredients in this beauty oil are from natural origins.


I use this oil every evening as a last step in my skincare routine. It can also be mixed into night/day cream. If you have dry skin, it also good to add few drops of facial oil in your foundation. This would not work for me as I do have oily skin. I like to use oils in the evenings. After I have applied my night cream, I apply 3 drops of it to my face and massage it in. I also use it on my neck. 

It sinks into the skin fast, but it does make my skin feel oily in the beginning. The oil has a natural scent to it and the formula of it feels light weight. In the morning my skin is not at all oily. It leaves it so soft, smooth and so much brighter. Before I stayed away from oils, but they really do make a huge difference in my skin. It nourishes the skin throughly when I sleep and helps to keep it soft and bright the next day.


I'm so happy I picked this oil up! It has been wonderful to my skin and I'm happy to have it in my face oil collection. 


Which is your favorite facial oil?


Thanks for reading! xo's


No comments:

Post a Comment