Tuesday 25 April 2017

Review: Organic Shop Organic Coffee & Sugar Body Scrub


Hi loves! Like promised this week I'll post one extra post, which is today's and I have review on Organic Shop Organic Coffee & Sugar Body Scrub (250ml, 6,35 EUR).


The scrub comes in a plastic jar and I need to scoop out the product. The formula contains 99.54% ingredients from natural origins and is free off SLS, parabens and silicones. The scrub feels thick and does a great job scrubbing all the dead skin cells off. It also contains organic coffee oil and natural sugar.


Its recommended to use 2 to 3 times a week. I use it on shower and massage it with circular motion on my skin. It leaves it soft and hydrated. Only thing I don't like so much is the scent. Its a coffee scent but some reason I don't like it. It just doesn't smell like freshly made coffee, which is the best smell in the world.



I love how it makes my skin feel and it is affordable, but I don't think I'll be repurchasing it, because of the scent. It's just my personal feelings. If you are still interested in this scrub and wanna check it out, I'll link it here.


Have you tried the brand before?


Thanks for reading! xo's

No comments:

Post a Comment