Sunday 23 April 2017

Review: Ontic Minerals Mineral Eyeshadow | Champagne Sparkles, I Insist!


Hi loves! Sorry for missing last week's post, but I'll post next week 2 posts. This week I have review on Ontic Minerals Mineral Eyeshadows in shade Champagne Sparkles, I Insist! (9.95 EUR). Their shadows are 100% natural and these two shades where sent to me with their glitters, which you can check out here


The formula of the shadows is silky to the touch and these are waterproof. These can be used dry or wet and the formula contains jojoba oil, which conditions and hydrates the delicate skin. There is no scent to these and its easy to remove with makeup remover.

Down below you can see swatches of both shades and these are so pigmented. I did swatch these dry, but I do like to apply these with wet brush. Its easy to work with these and they also work well with other powder shadows. I have two more shadows from them, which I bought myself and you can check the review on these out here.


  • E07 I insist! - is a pale green with golden glitter in it. It looks beautiful all over the lid. I like to use it whenever I do smokey eye in deeper greens.
  • E36 Champagne Sparkles - is shimmery champagne shade, which looks beautiful all over the lid and I also have used it in the inner corner of the eye.

I love these new shades and I'm happy to have them in my collection. I definetly wanna add more shades to my collection, which I'll do when I go to Estonia in May. You can check out their full eyeshadow range here.


Do you like mineral makeup?


Thanks for reading! xo's

2 comments:

  1. These shades are so pretty! Their formula sounds great too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are really awesome and I love the packaging. There is no mess with these loose eyeshadows x

      Delete