Monday 3 April 2017

Review: Aïcha Argan Skin Therapy Eye Serum


Hi loves! I missed last week's post, so you get it today :) I have been testing out for months now Aïcha Argan Skin Therapy Eye Serum (15ml, 27.95 EUR, link)


The eye serum is a blend of 100% organic oils and its easy to apply under eye area, because it does come with roller ball applicator. The formula is rich with nutrients, antioxidants and has free radical properties. There is no scent to it and it sinks into the skin instantly. 


I have been using it months now and its the only thing, which has helped me with the dryness under my eye area and also above the crease, I had some dry patches there. I use it morning and evening, after applying my eye cream (because it is a oil). It took care of the dry patches and I don't have the dryness there any more. Also my concealer applies better and my under eye area doesn't look dry and the fine lines under my eye are gone.

I love how the roller ball cools and massage the under eye area and helps to apply right amount of product and I also feel it sinks into the skin better with it.


I have been loving this gem and I also love the brand. I did post few months ago where I shared my favorite items from the brand, if you are interested I'll leave it here. The link where to buy the Aïcha Argan Skin Therapy Eye Serum is on top of the post.


Have you tried anything from the brand?


Thanks for reading! xo's


No comments:

Post a Comment