Friday 9 June 2017

Review: Ontic MInerals Mineral Veil | R2 Translucent


Hi loves! Today I have for you review on Ontic MInerals Mineral Veil and its in shade R2 Translucent (8g, 26.95EUR). There is two other powders from this range, the one I have has shimmer to it. I haven't used this rice powder to set my makeup, but its perfect to brush away my bake ;)


It comes in a jar and has a shifter, which doesn't let all the powder come out. In the jar the powder looks white and has a slight silver sheen to it. There is no scent to it and there is so many ways to use this powder. I like to brush away my bake with it and it works as the Hourglass Abient Light powder. I also have used this Ontic Minerals powder as my highlighter on cheeks bones, on the cupid's bow. It can be used as a highlighter wherever you want. It doesn't look over powering, but it can be more intense, if you wet the brush with setting spray. I sometimes do it when I want more intense highlight.



On the swatch it might seem too much, but I did build it up. You can see here how it looks when I brush off my bake with this powder. It brightens up everything so well and it has been my favorite powder for highlighting and just brightening up any makeup look. I want to try next their matte powder to set my foundation and see how it will work for me :)

If you are interested in this powder you can check it out here.


 Thanks for reading! xo's

No comments:

Post a Comment