Friday 16 June 2017

Review: Seraphine Botanicals Orange + Cream Lip Polish


Hi loves! Its so important to keep the lips hydrated and smooth, specially when you like to wear liquid lipsticks like me. I have been testing out Seraphine Botanicals Orange + Cream Lip Polish (10g, $18) and its 99.5% natural.


The lip scrub comes in a little jar and I need to scoop out the product. The scrub itself has a light orange scent to it, which I love. The formula is with out mineral oil, parabens and phthalates. Its not tested on animals and is hypoallergenic. Its also vegan and GMO free.

Its with avocado and apricot oils, which help repair chapped lips. The golden sugar in it helps to remove dead skin cells and makes lips smoother. It also contains mango butter, which provides hydration through out the day.


I like to wet my lips before I apply it and then massage my lips with it till the sugar melts away. On their page they do say to leave it on for 2 minutes and I understand why, because it can work the magic and make lips softer. But I wash it off and my lips are more nourished then before. I like it can be scrub and a lip mask at the same time. Its recommended to use 1-2 times a week. I usually use this type of items whenever I feel the need. 

Down below you can see before and after pictures. Sorry about the bad quality, I don't have the best lighting in the bathroom. You can still see, that scrub made my lips seem fuller and smoother.


I'm really happy with this little treasure! So happy I got it in my Style Tone box (latest unboxing). It has been pleasure to use :) If you are interested in it, you can check it out here.


Do you use lip scrub regularly?


 Thanks for reading! xo's

No comments:

Post a Comment