Friday 23 June 2017

Estonian Beauty Haul 2017 #2


Hi loves! Happy midsummer night to you all! Its a big holiday here in Estonia and also one of my favorites :) Who doesn't love long days, specially after dark winter. Its perfect to have Estonian beauty haul and most items I picked up are from Estonian brands. 


I first picked up some Hoia goodies and I got their Lavender, Rosemary & Grapefruit Bodywhip (200ml). This sounds lovely and my girlfriend loves their bodywhips and I love lotions with lavender in it. Other Item from them is Coffee & Peppermint Bodyscrub (200ml). It sounded like a must have for me, because it has two things together I love coffee and peppermint.

I picked up Signe Seebid Orange Body Scrub (200g) from Kaubamaja. I could not resist the yummy scent of it and also I love the glass packaging.


I also got something from Joik and its their Shower Oil Raspberry Bon Bon (200ml). It has been in my wishlist for sometime and I have never tried something like this.

The next item is from Natura Siberica Extra-Firming Facial Mask (75ml, its one of the non Estonian brands). I used up my other mask, so I wanted to try something new and I haven't tried their skincare before.

Time to move on to makeup items and continuing with non Estonian brand. I got two pigments from Bellapierre and I got shade Resonance (pink) and the shade of the other one is rubbed off, so I don't know the name of it, but it is a gorgeous green, which can't wait to try.

If you have read this blog for sometime, you know I love Ontic Minerals shadows and I wanted to try their foundation and bronzer.I got the Flawless Mineral Foundation in shade Stories From the Ivory Coat. I hope it will match me, I should have gone with out any makeup on, to get matched before buy it. I like it has also SPF15 and so does the bronzer. Its their Mineral Bronzer and I got the shade Sunblessed.


This is it for my little beauty haul :) I hope you guys like this post and if you have any great natural brands to recommend to me, let me know in the comments below.


 Thanks for reading! xo's

2 comments:

  1. Both products sound awesome. I need to invest in some moisturizing products, especially now that it's summer and legs are out =P

    xoxo
    Rina Samantha
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete