Saturday 15 July 2017

Review: Ontic Minerals Mineral Bronzer | Sunblessed, Chocolicious


Hi loves! This week I have for you guys 2 gorgeous Mineral Bronzers from Ontic Minerals and the shades I picked up are Sunblessed and Chocolicious (3g, 18.95€).


These come in a jars and there is sifter in it, so the loose powder wouldn't come out. Its easy to use and I can get out as much product as I want. These are not good for traveling though as too much product would come out on transportation. I have used so many year loose eyeshadows that I didn't have hard time applying these and didn't create mess, which can sometimes happen with loose powders.

Their mineral bronzers are made with natural minerals and don't contain any talc or other nasty ingredients. Their products are also vegan and fit all skin types. I have been using these tons and haven't experience any brake outs or irritation. 

Both of the bronzers have glow to them, so they are excellent to warm up the complexion and also get the summer glow. Both shade are richly pigmented and little goes a long way. I have been liking these more then my other bronzers. I feel I get even application when ever using these and its easy to blend it into the skin. 


  • B01 Chocolicious - is more warm tone bronzer and it mimics natural tan. I do love it more then I was thinking I will. The glow it gives its not too much and looks flattering on skin.
  • B03 Sunblessed - is more cool tone looking. It also gorgeous bronzer and I love the glow I get with it.
Altogether there is 6 bronze shades available on their page. I'm so happy I picked these 2 shades up. These fit my pale skin tone well and are so easy to use and stay on me all day. So far I'm loving everything I have picked up from them :) I'm still testing out their mineral foundation, which I'll review soon on the blog.

If you are interested in these bronzers you can check it out here.


How do you feel about mineral makeup?


 Thanks for reading! xo's

5 comments:

  1. Hello, im in love with you blog! :D

    www.tupipetrova.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Sunblessed shade! (The Chocolicious is a little too red for me). The little pots are so cute too!

    xx Pia
    http://gymbagsandjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking the same, but on skin it looks actually flattering x

      Delete
  3. Loving both bronzed colours! Perfect for the summer!

    xoxo
    Rina Samantha
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete