Friday 7 July 2017

Review: Le'Maagi Eyeshadow | 24K Gold


Hi loves! I received in my Liina's Beauty Box (link) a gorgeous eye shadow from Le'Maagi in shade 24K Gold (6 EUR, 1.1g). All together there is 12 different shades available. If you don't know the brand its from Estonia and everything is handmade and they use high quality natural ingredients.


It comes in a pan and is easy to put in my empty magnetic palette. I have never tried anything from them so I was so impressed with the formula and how pigmented it is. It swatches the same intensity with finger and brush. I have never experienced anything like that and I was taken by it right way.

The shade 24K Gold is gorgeous bronze shade. I love how intense the color is and how easy it is to work with it. It blends out like a dream and I didn't get any fall out or creasing through out the day. I'm so impressed with the quality considering its only 6 euros a pan. 


I share my makeup looks daily on Instagram and I do wear it all over the lid on this one. Like I said before it worked so well and I can't be more impressed. Its so nice to see more Estonian makeup brands and the quality usually is high as well, specially with this shadow. Makes me wanna order all shades and also try their highlighters. I'm not sure, if they do ship outside of Estonia. If I find out I'll update this post. You can see all their products here.

They do deliver outside of Estonia :D 


Have you heard of the brand before?


 Thanks for reading! xo's

4 comments:

  1. Loving how pigmented this bronze eyeshadow pot is! Can't believe it's actual gold!

    xoxo
    Rina Samantha
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its the shade name, its not really gold x

      Delete
  2. This colour looks so nice!! I hope they ship this to England!
    xox
    Erika Jane | Blissful Wonder

    ReplyDelete