Saturday 18 November 2017

Review: Joik Rejuvenating & Tightening Chocolate Facial Mask


Hi loves! I love chocolate and I adore it in my skincare/makeup. Today's post is on Joik Rejuvenating & Tightening  Chocolate Facial Mask (50g, 10.90€) and it smells like chocolate and also looks like melted chocolate on skin :)


The mask comes in a plastic jar and the mask is in powder form. The mask is for tiered and stressed skin, which I feel like I get this time of the year. This is also 100% natural product (all their products are natural).

Key ingredients:
  • Rhassoul Clay - helps to absorb oils and impurities. Also tones and rejuvenates the skin.
  • Milk Powder - softens and smooths the skin.
  • Honey - soothes and moisturize the skin.
  • Cocoa Powder - is full of vitamins and antioxidants. It helps to tone, rejuvenate, lift and hydrate the skin




How to use:
Mix one tea spoon of mask with same amount of water (you can also use milk or herbal tea) together. I apply it on dry cleansed skin and keep it on 10-15 minutes. Its recommended to use once a week and fits all skin types. After 10 minutes I remove the mask with warm water. I also massage my face gently when removing it and it works as a gentle exfoliater, removing all the dead skin cells. 

My skin feels after the mask lifted, smooth and brighter. You can see the results for yourself on the before and after picture down below. I feel like this mask makes my pores look smaller and also cleaner.




I love this mask as a once a week treatment. It would be otherwise too drying for my oily skin. I feel it deeply cleanse my skin and gets all the dirt out and leaves me brighter and smoother skin. Also it smells good enough to eat ;) If you wanna check it out for yourself you can do so here.


Do you like masks you need to mix yourself?


Thanks for reading! xo's

2 comments:

  1. Your face looks glowing after. Sounds like a great treatment. x

    Ann-Marie | http://facetocurls.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in love with it and it smells so good too x

      Delete