Saturday 1 July 2017

Review: Aïcha Argan Skin Therapy


Hi loves! Today I'm sharing my thoughts on gorgeous beauty oil from Aïcha and its their Argan Skin Therapy (30ml, 54.99 EUR) and its 100% organic oil blend.


The packaging is similar to their argan cream (review) and has a pump to get the product out. Its so comfortable to use and its travel friendly (I don't have to worry if the package will brake or leak). I also love the turquoise gold color theme and all their line has the similar packaging. I have reviewed all their products, which you will find on this blog ;)   


This beauty oil contains 100% organic oils, which are rich with antioxidants and with nutrients.  The oil helps against aging and rejuvenates the skin. It also enhances elasticity.

I use one pump for my face and massage it into my skin. It skinks into the skin fast and leaves my skin soft and so nourished. I use it every evening and I love how soft my skin feels in the morning. Sometimes when I'm lazy and don't feel like doing the full skincare routing I just apply this oil all over my face and even under my eye area and I know my skin is fully hydrated.



This is such a gem to have in my skincare routine. I don't get dry patches on my cheek (which sometimes happens) and my skin looks and feels amazing :) Beauty oils are the best, specially this one!

If you are interested in it, you can check it out here. They do ship world wide.


Which is your favorite beauty oil?


 Thanks for reading! xo's

2 comments:

  1. I am looking for the perfect hydrating serum. I just got one by Caudalie and another brand but I Forgot the name lol. Hope it works!

    xoxo
    Rina Samantha
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete