Monday 18 December 2017

Review: Aïcha Cream Milk Cleanser & Salt Face Scrub


Hi loves! I have been testing out 2 new Aïcha products. I have been using 2 weeks their Cream Milk Cleanser and Salt Face Scrub (100ml, 24.95 EUR/23.50EUR). I love their new white and blue packaging, its beautiful 💙

They make natural, organic products and these are vegan. Both products come is squeeze tube packaging and its easy to get the product out. The formula is with out parabens, chemical and sulphate free. Both products are with Seaweed Extract, Blue Green Algae and Marine Collagen. Marine collagen soothes the skin and seaweed and kelp extract calms and heals the skin. Blue green algae revitalizes and nourishes the skin. Both products fit all skin types and are gentle to the skin.

I have used their Cream Milk Cleanser every morning to cleans my skin. I put some of it on my hands and apply it to dry skin and gently massage. After that I wash it off with warm water. The formula of it is hydrating and exactly what my skin need this time of the year, because of the colder weather. I also used it when I was in Philippines where its hot (30C) and my skin loved it. It just gives the right amount of hydration to my skin and doesn't make it feel stripped. It also makes my skin feel clean and all the dirt is off, not that there is much and I do like to do double cleans in the evenings. This also has the best scent to it, which reminds me of beach and vacation. It does contain fragrance, so it means it might not be the best fit for sensitive skin type.

Ingredients: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Prunus Armeniaca Oil*, Vitis Vinifera oil*, Cocos Nucifera Oil*, Persea Gratissima Oil*, Marine Collagen Extract, Seaweed Extract, Spirulina*, Sea Kelp Extract, Potassium Oleate, Potassium Cocoate, Potassium Citrate, (palm free vegetable) Glycerin, Palm Stearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Palm Kernelate, Palm Kernel, Calophyllum Inophyllum Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfume 

All the info on the ingredients is from EWG's Skin Deep Cosmetics Database (low hazard, medium hazard, high hazard). If I haven't colored an ingredient it means I didn't find it in the database.
*Organic ingredients


Their Salt Face Scrub is super gentle and I also like to use it on my face when its dry (works much better). I feel this is like milk cleanser + the scrub, like hybrid. I use it after removing my makeup with a cleansing oil. This gentle removes all the dirt off my skin and whatever makeup was left behind from the cleansing oil. After I wash it off with water my skin feels smoother, thoroughly cleansed and so soft. I like it cleanses and gives hydration boost to my skin as well. so many scrubs strip the skin and make it feel uncomfortable, but not this one. I'm so in love it the unique formula.

ingredientsAquaCetearyl AlcoholPolysorbate 60Prunus Armeniaca Oil*, Vitis Vinifera oil*, Cocos Nucifera Oil*, Persea Gratissima Oil*, (palm free vegetable) Glycerin, Coco Glucoside, Bambusa Vulgaris ExtractPalm Stearic AcidMarine Collagen Extract, Dead Sea Mineral SaltSeaweed ExtractSpirulina*, Sea Kelp Extract, Potassium OleatePotassium CocoatePalm KernelPotassium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Juglans RegiaPotassium Palm Kernelate, Ascorbic AcidCalophyllum Inophyllum Oil, PhenoxyethanolEthylhexylglycerinParfume 

All the info on the ingredients is from EWG's Skin Deep Cosmetics Database (low hazardmedium hazardhigh hazard). If I haven't colored an ingredient it means I didn't find it in the database.
*Organic ingredients


I'm so impressed with both of the products. Both are gentle to my skin and haven't caused me to brake out or irritated my skin in any way. These have been keeping my skin in good condition and I just love both of these products. And I love the scent of both (the scent on the scrub is lighter, not as noticeable).

These should be available on their page (link) soon (in January). I do like their other skincare products as well and you can find all the reviews on them on my blog.


Thanks for reading! xo's

No comments:

Post a Comment