Sunday 17 February 2019

Wishlist #1 | 2019


Hi loves! I haven't done a wishlist for sometime and I think its time to one. These are some of the products I wanna try from brands I have never tried before. 

100% Pure:

There are few items I wanna try from the brand 100% Pure and first is their Multi-Vitamin + Antioxidants Potent PM Serum (€64.24, link). This claims to help brighten the skin, fight against fine lines and contains lot of good anti-aging ingredients. I also like its natural, gluten free, cruelty free and vegan. 

The second item I wanna try from the brand is their Gemmed Luminizer (€40.29, link). There is 2 shades available, but my name calls the shade Moonstone Glow. The shade looks stunning and they used fruit pigments to create this, how awesome is that. Do I need to say anything else :P


arbū


Next is a brand called arbū from Bulgaria and I wanna try their Advanced Wrinkle Erase Cream with Peptides Complex ( €119.00, link). 82% of the ingredients are organic. It helps to reduce the look of wrinkles and fine lines, helps with skin texture for more smoother looking skin. All the things I want :)


Next I wanna try their Revivifying Toner (€49.00, link). Its 95% organic and its a rose toner. I love everything with roses. It hydrates and tones the skin. It can also be used as a mist through out the day. Their products are not tested on animals.


Bee Good 

The last brand I wanna try is Bee Good. Its a British brand and I so wanna try the NectaPerfecta Beautifying Mask (£39.95, link). This sounds wonderful when the skin needs some plumping. Do I even have to say anything more.


This is it for this wishlist. These are all new brands to me and I can't wait to give these a go :) I'll be updating this list once I have tried some goodies from the wishlist. I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know, if you have tried anything from this wishlist. I wanna know how you liked it ;)


Thank you for reading! xo's

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is a great wish list. But in particular that rose toner sounds amazing. I too love anything with rose in it.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Skincare infused with rose is so good! x

      Delete