Friday 22 December 2017

Review: Bellapierre Cheek & Lip Stain | Pink


Hi loves! I love cream blushes, because how fuss free its to use and I find cream blushes last longer on me. I have been using lately Bellapierre Cheek & Lip Stain in shade Pink ($20.00, 5g). Its also available in shade Coral.



This comes in a little plastic jar and the formula of it is oil free. It blends out super easily. I like to apply a bit of it on the my cheeks and blend out with more tense blending brush. It blends out evenly and I can build it up, if I want stronger looking blush. It might seem bit too pink, but on  pale skin tone it looks very flattering. Down below you can see a swatch of it and also the blended out version (on the right).


Once I set it with translucent powder, all the other powders apply on it as usually and there is no blotchiness, everything looks as it should. I'm really impresses with it and I feel I can use it with any eye look. Its so flattering tone of pink. 

I haven't used it on lips, so I can't comment on the staying power on there, but on cheeks it lasted on me all day with out fading or turning it blotchy mess. Also it hasn't broken me out or caused any irritation. Down below you can see all the ingredient list.

There is no scent to it and their products are not tested on animals. They also winner of Natural & Organic Awards Europe 2017. 

IngredientsOctyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Cetyl Dimethicone Petrolatum, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Nylon-12, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Candelilla Cera (Candelilla Wax), Propylene Glycol Laurate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba Wax), Silica, Phenoxyethanol. May contain: +/- [Mica (CI 77091), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499) FD&C (CI 42090:2,CI 19140, CI1580:1, CI15850:2)].

All the info on the ingredients is from EWG's Skin Deep Cosmetics Database (low hazard,medium hazardhigh hazard). If I haven't colored an ingredient it means I didn't find it in the database. 


So far I have been really happy with everything I have tried from the brand. This is such a nice item to add into my mineral makeup collection. If you are interested in this, you can check it out here.


Happy Holidays!


Thank you for reading! xo's


**Twitter**

No comments:

Post a Comment