Sunday 15 October 2017

Haul: Ilu Sõnum Fall'17


Hi loves! I'm in Estonia, because of it I just haven't had time to post this post on the weekend, like I wanted. I came for Estonian beauty fair and have been busy seeing friends and family.  In this post I wanna share all the new beauty goodies I have picked up :)

I did got one of the Glamlac nail polishes in a beauty box and really loved the formula and their nail polishes don't contain any bad ingredients. I picked up 6 shade: Chick Glitter, Cityscape, Navy Pearl, Divinity, Blind Date and Cold Night. In the fair these where 3 euros, which was great deal (in store bit over 6 euros). They do makeup gel nail polishes and other nail art products. 

I also picked up some Bellápierre goodies and I did won tickets to Ilu Sõnum from them. Thank you so much! I had so much fun <3

I did got 2 of their Shimmer 9-Stack and I got sets Fabulous and Glamour. I love their Mineral Lipsticks, so I got shade Burlesque and got one as a gift, which is in shade Couture.

I discovered a new Estonian natural beauty brand, which is called Blessix and they make luxury hair styling and skincare products. My mom got me their Hair Silk (200ml), which is with gold and vitamins. It protects the hair from could and hot, and at the same time makes my hair soft and gives it shine. It was love from first try <3 It came together with a Face & Hair Serum (9ml) and you need to use it on the ends of your hair. I use only 2 drops and it made my hair look healthier.


The last item I got from them is a skincare item and its their Silk & Shine Eye Gel. It feels super light weight and its shimmery, because it contains gold. It felt very nice, so I got it. I'll update you guys how it works out for me.

The last item is not from the fair. I got Signe Seebid Strawberry-Vanilla Face Mask (50g) from Rimi. Its packed with vitamins and its a powder mask. I like its bit different and it promises to brighten the skin, so it was no brainer I need it :)


This is it for this time! I love getting new natural beauty products from Estonia. I feel there is every time new brands on the market and I love discovering more from the brands I already know and love.







Do you know any of these brands?


You can get -20% off on Estonian mineral makeup brand Ontic with code laura20!


Thanks for reading! xo's

No comments:

Post a Comment