Sunday 1 October 2017

Review: Ontic Minerals Mineral Pressed Eyeshadows & Pro Soft Pressed Foundation


Hi loves! Today I'm happy to share with you some new products from Ontic Minerals. They are company, which makes natural mineral makeup. Their products are not tested on animals and the formula is vegan.

I love their mineral loose shadows (review) and also their mineral foundation (review), but now they have also pressed shadows (6.50 EUR) and they came out with Pro Soft Pressed Foundation (8g, 26.95 EUR). I'm in shade PP04 Stories From Ivory Coast.


I love they came out with a magnetic palette as well, where I can put all of their pressed eyeshadows. Its quite big and will fit 18 of their shadows. The palette is 14.95 EUR (link), some reason I was thinking it was 10, but its still cheaper then the Z palette. 

I have six of their shadows and one is their Earth Mix Trio (link, 6g, 18.95 EUR). Its the trio on the second row. I like I can easily remove the shadows from the little palette and put them all together into the magnetic palette. You can see all the other pressed shadows here.


The formula of the shadows feels buttery to the touch and I love how pigmented these are. These are perfect shades to wear everyday. These all have glow to them, which brightens up any I look I do. These apply evenly and is easy to blend out. I have used just these shadows to create looks and also used other powder shadows with these, and they work very well. I haven't has any issues and these don't cause any irritation to my eyes and I do have sensitive eyes. I did experience bit of fall out when using these, but only if I didn't tap off the excess. Down below you can see all the shadows swatched.



These lasted on me so well. I always wear eyeshadow primer with any eye look I do. These didn't crease through out the day or lose the color intensity. I super happy with these shadows <3

I also have been trying out their Pro Soft Pressed Foundation in shade Stories From the Ivory Coast (link) and it has SPF15. This is for all skin types, even sensitive skin. It absorbs oil, hides redness and imperfections. It comes in a sleek cardboard packaging, has mirror and closes magnetically. Its available in 4 different shades. 


I most times go for the liquid foundation or I'll go for the loose mineral foundation from Ontic Minerals. I don't use contact powder as my base. But I do like to have a compact powder with me on the go and I have been carrying around this one. I have oily skin and I do need to do touch up through out the day and this has been my saver. It takes away oiliness, makes matte and gives me bit of extra coverage where I need it. It doesn't make me look powdery and its so convenient to use, plus it feels light weight on skin.


If you want to try out mineral makeup, which is 100% natural, I highly recommend trying out Ontic Minerals (link). You can get -20% off your order with a code laura20 (its not a affiliate code).

Down below you can find a video me using these gorgeous new pressed shadows:





Thanks for reading! xo's

1 comment: