Sunday 8 October 2017

Review: Bellápierre Shimmer Powders | Insist, Resonance


Hi loves! I have been playing with some bright shades from Bellápierre and its their Shimmer Powders (2.35g, 13EUR/11.20EUR).

These come in a little jars and have a shifter, so the product doesn't come out. These are ideal to use at home, but to take with you when traveling might be messy, because too much product comes out through the shifter.

The shades I picked up are Insist and Resonance. I buy their products usually when I'm in Estonia (Kaubamaja).

These are formulated with 100% pure mica powder and these are also 100% hypoallergenic and are suited for all skin types, even sensitive skin. I have sensitive eyes and these haven't caused any irritation, itchiness or felt uncomfortable on eyes.

Both shades are richly pigmented and you can see the swatches on the left. These are long lasting (I always use eyeshadow primer) and haven't creased on me and I can be sure these stay on me all day without fading.

You can get fall out with these, because it is a loose shadow. I always tap of my brush, that way I don't get any fall out and I don't ruin my base.

  • Insist - is a bright green with shimmer in it. I have been wearing it on the lid, but it also looks beautiful smudged on lower lash line for pop of colour. I love the shimmer is very fine and on the swatch it doesn't come out.
  • Resonance - is a bright pink and its also shimmery shadow. When light hits it, it has a gorgeous purple sheen to it. I have been doing winged out liner with it and the effect is amazing.


Ingredients: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron oxides. May contain: Carmine.


I'm so happy I picked these up! I love how richly these are pigmented and how easy it is to work with these. It can be messy, but when you are careful its not an issue. I can't wait to add more of their loose shimmer powders in my collection :) If you are in Estonia you can find these beauties here and rest of Europe can find them here.


Do you use loose shadows?


You can get -20% off on Estonian mineral makeup brand Ontic with code laura20!


Thanks for reading! xo's

2 comments:

  1. It is great that their products are hypoallergenic because I have sensitive eyes. I really like the resonance color.
    LaToya
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their shimmer powders are so richly pigmented x

      Delete