Monday 13 November 2017

Review: Bellapierre Volume Lash Waterproof Mascara


Hi loves! I have been more into mineral makeup and have been testing out Bellapierre Volume Lash Waterproof Mascara (9ml, $20.00). They make all mineral makeup and its not tested on animals.


This mascara gives tons of volume and the formula of it is waterproof, so it doesn't smudge or flake on me. It comes with a rubber brush, which I usually don't like, but with this formula I love it. It separates my lashes and gives all my lashes even coat of product. The formula contains vitamin E and castor oil, which help to strengthen the lashes and keeps them in good condition. 


I was worried the waterproof formula will be hard to remove, but its not the case. It comes easily off with oil cleanser and also with regular makeup remover. I was really happy about that, because stubborn mascaras make me loose lashes and that makes me unhappy. No worries with this one and it also didn't irritate my sensitive eyes.

If you are wondering how it looks on my lashes, you can see it on the demo video down below. Just to let you know I naturally have already long and full lashes and in this video or in real life I never curl my lashes. 



I'm so happy with this mascara and it gives me the false lash effect and it never clumps on me :) Couldn't be more happy with the mascara. If you are interested in this mascara you can check it out here.


Whats your favorite mascara at the moment?


Thanks for reading! xo's

No comments:

Post a Comment