Monday 6 November 2017

Review: Ontic Minerals Mineral Eyeshadow | Sunrise in Tartu, I Think I'm Pink, Give me the Starts


Hi loves! I picked up few months ago 3 new to me Ontic Minerals Mineral Eyeshadows and the shades are Sunrise in Tartu, I Think I'm Pink and Give me the Starts (9.95 EUR, 2g). You can see my last post on the brand here. If you don't know its brand, its from Estonia and they make natural mineral makeup, which is not tested on animals and is vegan.


Their shadows comes in a little jars and I like that between the shifter and the cap there is no empty space, so the product doesn't come out and its not a mess to use it. I wish more mineral makeup brands would come out with this type of packaging. I love I can take these with me to go.


They use 100% pure minerals in their shadows and these can be used dry or wet. The formula also contains vitamin E and jojoba oil. All 3 shade I have are gorgeous! These are pigmented, long lasting and easy to blend out. I have been using these with other powder shadows and these all work well together. 

Down below you can see swatches and I did use primer under the shadows (NYX glitter primer), because this is how I use them myself and its a loose shadow. That way its much better and easier to apply.


  • I think I'm Pink - is the lightest pink I own. It does look more white here, but its actually light pink with soft shimmer in it.
  • Sunrise in Tartu - is a light burned orange with hint of peach to it, which looks gorgeous in the crease. It does have bit of glow to it, but its not too much that I would feel uncomfortable applying it in the crease. I'm the weird one who does not apply shimmer in the crease. It looks just wrong to me.
  • Give me the Stars - is a orange brown shade with golden glitter in it, which is very fine and not noticeable at all. I also have been using it in the crease to darken things up and it goes well with the previous shadow I mentioned.

I haven't had any issue with these shadows from Ontic Minerals. These didn't crease on me or fade through out the day. Also these didn't irritate my sensitive eyes. 

If you are interested checking out their mineral shadows (they also have pressed shadows) you can do so here. I personally really them and I have a discount code for you and you get 20% off your order with laura20 (its not an affiliate  code). it lasts till 2 of December.


Do you like mineral makeup? Which is your favorite brand?



Thanks for reading! xo's

No comments:

Post a Comment