Monday 27 November 2017

Review: Naobay HydraPlus Cleansing Milk


Hi loves! This weekend I was in Amsterdam, thats why this post wasn't up on the weekend. My skin has been more to the dry side, because of the cold weather and I have switched out my cleanser and use Naobay HydraPlus Cleansing Milk (200ml, 16.00 EUR). The ingredients are 99.47% natural origins and 15.65% from all the ingredients are from organic farming.


The cleanser comes in a plastic bottle and I need to squeeze the product out, which I find is not the best packaging for this type of product. Maybe it would work better if there is a pump. 

This is for dry skin type. It contains aloe vera, apple, marshmallow extract and sweet almond oil. It also contains oil from coconut palm tree, which provides great cleansing and exfoliating action. The formula of the cleaning milk is more to the thicker side and I apply it on dry skin. I massage the skin gently with it and then wash it off with water. It removes all the dirt the makeup remover didn't and doesn't make my skin dry or tight.

After I started using this cleanser my skin feels and looks brighter and plumper. It doesn't strip the skin, but cleanses it throughly without being too much. I left it home this weekend when I was in Amsterdam and my skin right away felt drier and didn't look its usual self. I feel it provides the hydration to my skin needs, which it lasts all night and also the next day. I'm so impressed with it.


If you are interested checking it out and you are in Belgium, I'll leave the link here. Rest of the world can see it here.


Do you change your skincare routine in fall/winter?


Thanks for reading! xo's

No comments:

Post a Comment