Tuesday 12 December 2017

Wishlist: Pillerkaar | Luuv, Le'Maagi, Amii, Joik


Hi loves! I'm going to Estonia for the holiday's and every time I'm there I visit Pillerkaar, so I put together a little wishlist what I would like to get from there when I visit. They carry only natural beauty products and all are made in Estonia.

The first thing I have in my list is Le'Maagi Highlighters (link) in shade Beach Girl and Champagne Club (16.99 EUR). These look beautiful for my skin tone and I have tried one of their eyeshadows before, which was fab (review), so I have high hopes for these ones as well.



I have also few picks from brand Luuv, which is a new brand for me. I want to try their Shimmering Dry Oil (link), which is with carrot. It contains vitamin A and E, which are both good for the skin and I like the look this type of product can give me. Its also plus it claims to be hydrating.

Another product from them I wanna try is Self Tanning Dry Oil (19.90 EUR). I have heard great things about this tanning oil and it applies evenly on skin, no streaks. Thats what one of the girls told me who works there and uses it herself.


I do have 2 candles in my wishlist and the these have Christmas vibe to them. The first is Amii (which is new brand to me) Scented Gingerbread (7.99 EUR, 110g, link) candle and its a soya wax candle. I love gingerbread cookies this time of the year and I can already imagine how yummy this will smell.


The last item in this wish list is Joik Oh Christmas Tree Soya wax candle (link, 8.35 EUR). This is another holiday themed candle and I already know I like their scented candles. This will make my home smell wonderful. 


Have you tried anything from this list?


Thanks for reading! xo's

4 comments:

  1. Interesting wishlist! Those soy candles seem like a great buy.
    LaToya
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look like lovely things to get, although I don't recognise the brands. I do love scented candle, especially food based scents! :)

    Hope you're having a great weekend! I'm excited it's nearly Christmas! With most of the wrapping done and just waiting for the last gifts to arrive in the mail, we are trying to have a relaxing weekend as next week will be so busy.

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you have great end of the year! These are all Estonian beauty brands x

      Delete