Friday 2 March 2018

Review: Ingli Pai Rosewater


Hi loves! By now you guys know how obsessed I'm with rosewater and I wanna try them all :) I have been testing out Ingli Pai Rosewater (100ml, 6.10 EUR). 

If this is a new brand to you. Ingli Pai is Estonian beauty brand, which makes 100% natural beauty products. I have reviewed one of their toners one the blog before (link).

The Rosewater comes in a glass bottle and has sprayer, which gives out even mist. Its with out any alcohol and its 100% natural. The ingredients list contains only 3 items: Aqua, Rose Damascena, Anthemis Nobilis. This claims not to irritate or dry out the skin.

I picked it up when I was in Estonia last time and have used it 2 week now. I use it morning and evening. Before applying it I do shake it. Its my first step in the skincare routine. I used before Joik rose water (review), but I finished it and wanted to try something new. So I went with this one. 

I just like to spray it all over my face and it refreshens the skin and hydrates it. My skin feels so nice after it and ready for the nest step in my skincare routine.

It can be used to cleanse the skin as well. In that case I would spray it on a cotton pad and swipe it over my face to get off all the dirt and oiliness.  

I think in the future I would buy this over the Joik one, because the price is better and I get more product.


I would recommend it everyone. Its a gentle toner and I love how it makes my skin look. I don't think you can get it in west of Europe. I found it here and they do deliver to Baltic and also to Finland. 


Do you like to use rosewater as your toner?


Thank you for reading! xo's


**Twitter**

No comments:

Post a Comment