Sunday 3 February 2019

Review: Fàileag #Original Traditional Scottish Rosehip Oil


Hi loves! Today's review is on Fàileag #Original Traditional Scottish Rosehip Oil (50ml,£12.95). It's vegan, has natural ingredients and is cruelty free. It's handmade in Scotland.

 was looking for new face oil and came by their Instagram account, which you see here. They make rosehip oil and they have different flavors of it, but I ended up getting the original. I have combo skin and I find face oils help my skin so much.  

Rosehip oil is not just hydrating my skin. It's full of other benefits. It helps to restore and maintain my skin's inner glow. It helps to increase elasticity, makes the skin softer and smoother. It also tackles the inflammation, scars, fine lines and dark spots. Rosehip oil is also packed with antioxidants.

The oil comes in a red glass bottle and has a dropper. It's easy to apply it on skin. I use on my face 3 drops. It feels light weight and sinks into the skin fast. 

I have been using it since December, so it has been in my routine for 2 months now. I use it every evening as a last step in my skincare routine. I apply it after my face cream and I use only 3 drops. So far I have used up quarter of the bottle. I also like to use it on my neck. Fàileag rosehip oil makes my skin happy :)

Ingredients: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Extract.




I'm so happy I ended up getting this product. It makes my skin feel so soft and beautiful. I haven't got any dry patches, which can happen to my skin on winter. It has been amazing to my skin. If you are interested you can check the brand out here.


Which is your favorite face oil?


Thank you for reading! xo's

No comments:

Post a Comment